Questions about the Forum and
Error in pimatic-daemon

@vkr Ok, you have the wrong version of node.js. Unfortunately, pimatic still requires node 4.x. Support for newer version is currently under development.


read more
any trouble with your setup, linux, pi etc.
Help, homeduino not working anymore [Solved]

@christoph-ch and @carlptr,

I also made the observation that some receivers are just bad quality. Also see In some cases distance between receiver and remote matters a lot.

I’ve got some pieces of the XY-MK-5V receiver and it is pretty bad. I need to come real close with the remote to see some debug output. I’m talking about centimeters here.

read more

Questions about the release of v0.9

What is the actual state of project "pimatic"

@michbeck100 said in What is the actual state of project "pimatic":

@ddnrn floor plan would be definitely a plugin. So go ahead and create one! I think a lot of core features are really small and not so huge like a floor plan

I’ve never talken about anything must be plugin or not and I’m not a dev and not able to do things like that.
There was only a question about progress of new things coming or not, because it was rather qiet in the last time.

read more

Looks like your connection to pimatic forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.