Before I reloaded Pimatic in the browser every time when I changed something and that didn’t help.
Now that I changed ALL css rules as adviced AND reloaded pimatic in the browser all works as expected.
Thanks for the support and advises!!!
The following is a transcript of an earlier post from @leader21 on github:
Having another sleepless night and trying to do something useful though, so I created a table with all 256 Intertechno / Trust / KaKu / CoCo / Düwi etc. turnwheel codes. The devices are having two wheels from A-P and 1-16, so there are 256 possible codes, looks similar like this here :
Here are all 256 possible turnwheel codes:
In the table the ID is the first number, then comes the UNIT.
So lets say, you are setting up a turn wheel code G-5, the table says ID 22 | UNIT 19
Your device at the config.json would look like this:
Hope this helps to set up some switches or devices without having a receiver hooked up at your hardware setup.
as I currently do not find the time to dive into addtional standards (MQTT, flushing, etc.) I at least ordered two of those cheap china zigbee switches on ebay:
Paring to deconz was a bit tricky with the first one, but the second one worked right fast.
So as an alternative I think they can be used well.