This app is currently in beta stage, which means that it has tons of bugs!
I am developing an Android app that is meant to make controlling Pimatic as easy as possible.
It will focus mainly on controls, so there won’t (yet) be any support for things like adding rules etc. (first the app would have to be out of beta).
At the moment it has the following features:
- UI that follows Material Design
- Shortcuts to go directly to a Pimatic page
- Graphs with history of device values
- Integrated support for Tasker:
- Detect changes to devices
- Get device attribute from server
- Run device action on server
- Fix loads of bugs
- Add more device cards
- Extend Tasker support (detect variable changes, read/set variables)
- Homescreen widgets (input is welcome)
- Tablet mode (input is welcome)
When a shortcut page is still in history, the main icon will launch to that page(fixed since alpha2) Changing screen orientation crashes the app(fixed since alpha2) Shortcut page list is empty(fixed since alpha2) Devices have different sorting than web interface(fixed since alpha2)
- You’ll have to find the rest!
In the current beta the most popular devices are included, however not all devices are yet implemented.
If you have a device that you’d like to be included, just request it and I’ll try to implement it in the next version.
Also any other feature request are welcome, and of course report every bug you run in to.