I’m not sure if this is an issue of Pimatic itself, or the MySensors plugin. The error message has a [Pimatic] header, but I’ve updated both today. Pimatic from 0.9.38 to .39 and MySensors to 0.8.35. After the restart I get a whole array of error messages regarding the booleanlabels. Some attributes did not have booleanlabels as they are, well, not boolean. Some others stated to be something else than the mandatory string (like “null” or “boolean”), which is strange, as I have not changed those. I have changed exactly four, and deleted a few.
Pimatic still runs as it should, but this is a recurring thing, and I think there should be a clear stance on how to handle the booleanlabels, and whether they should be present with attributes the ar not boolean.