@mwittig Sorry to warm this old thread up, but can you give me a short hint on using your pimatic-samsung-tv-plugin?
I can’t figure it out how to use it to switch on and switch off the TV.
I am as far as this:
- PIMATIC 0.9.54 with NodeJS 10.19.0
- Installed your samsung-tv plugin (not 2016) over GUI and restarted
- Configured IP of TV and activated plugin
- No error warnings in demon.log on startup, plugin is loaded successfully
- Found and added a device with class “SamsungTvPresence”
- Presence Device shows the status of the TV correctly
…and that’s where I’m stuck:
- couldn’t find another new samsung device class to add a trigger-able device itself
- no samsung device was added automatically
- tried to setup rules using different syntax from this thread, but I couldn’t trigger any autocompletion and every rule ran into error
Would you be so kind to help me out with a idiot-proof guide how to make a rule for turning power on and turnin power off? Thank you!!!