I would like to know the realtime power consumption and cost of the activated (switched on) devices.
For example a spotlight device using 20W has been activated for 6 hours until now.
Calculate Consumption: A spotlight using 20W * 6 activated hours = 120Wh or 0,120kWh until now
Calculate Cost: 0,120kWh * €0,23 energy price per kWh = €0,0276 until now (* 365 days = €10,074 cost per year)
- Should have a attribute for energy price per kWh
- Should have a attribute for currency
- Device usage in kWh (activated until now)
- Device usage in cost (activated until now)
- Should have (a) reference(s) to (a) switch device(s)
- Should have an optional reference to an attribute representing the current power consumption of the switch. (if not present device wattage will be used)
- Should have a attribute for hours of operation
- Should have a attribute for device wattage