A plugin for using Broadlink RM products in Pimatic.
The plugin is based on the python-broadlink library from mjg59.
The following devices are currently supported:
- RM Pro (referred to as RM2 in the codebase)
- A1 sensor platform devices
- RM3 mini IR blaster
- RM4 and RM4C mini blasters
The BroadlinkRemote device creates a programmable remote control.
- automatic discovery of broadlink devices via the pimatic discovery function
- integrated learning of remote buttons
- flexible number of buttons with 1 button per remote-control key
- providing sensor data: temperature, humidity (if available on RM device)
Node 10.x is needed for this plugin.
More information on github
Let me know if anything breaks or features are missing.