New Version 0.1.0
During the first start error messages regarding
Invalid config of device <.....> Property <...> is not a valid property
These messages must be ignored. At the second restart, these messages no longer exist.
The plugin performs an automatic transformation of the devices at the first start.
I highly recommend to discover the sensors again.
more information in the README
- a new groups device RaspBeeRGBCTGroup with ct and rgb #22
- a new RaspBeeSystem device which represents the deconz api
- device and sensor discovery over pimatic #25
- backup deconz api #26
- send device configuration to deconz
- homekit support for hap plugin dimmer and RGB capabilities #30
- new action provider for dimming / all actions with transition time option
Example: dim raspbee Light to 75 transition time 2s and set color rgb LightRGB to #FF0000 with transition time 10s
- new predicate provide: recieved from Switch1 event “2001”
- new RaspBeeMultiSensor device which supports all sensor types
The new sensor device has been completely refactored and supports all sensor types now #23.
It also replaces all old sensor devices. However, these are still available for downward compatibility.
- Following device types are now deprecated but still usable
- Update all package dependencies
(node 4 support still preserved)