I’m having some trouble with pimatic. It was running alright (although there seemed to be something wrong with de graph part, as no historical data was displayed, while I could still see new data come in every few minutes.

After adding a sensor in the config, and rebooting, the errors below started showing:

debug [pimatic]: Error: Error restarting pimatic, exit code 1
at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/lib/framework.coffee:650:23)
at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:169:7)
at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/lib/framework.coffee:644:43)
at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:854:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:222:5)
21:38:48error [pimatic]: Error restarting pimatic: Error restarting pimatic, exit code 1
21:38:22debug [pimatic]: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘trx’ of undefined
at /home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/lib/database.coffee:201:44
at tryCatcher (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
at Promise._settlePromise (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:694:18)
at _drainQueueStep (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
at _drainQueue (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/home/pi/pimatic-app/node_modules/pimatic/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:383:17)

I don’t know what this means, is it database problems?

After removing the sensor from the config to check whether this gave problems, nothing seemed to change. Still the same “trx” messages.