i want to execute curl in a rule.
but i always get “Oops…
Could not find an provider that provides the next action of “execute”.” if i want to save the rule.
pimatic version 0.9.44
Node.js version 4.9.1
@jay Did you activate the plugin after the plugin installation? You can check and do this as follows:
- Using the web front-end choose “Plugin” from the menu.
- In the plugin view make sure “Installed Plugins” is selected.
- Scroll down to the entry for “shell-execute”.
- The plugin is activated if the green tag “activated” is displayed to the right of the name.
- If it is not activated, an “Activate” button should be displayed below the name. Click the “Activate” button, store settings if displayed, and then “Restart” pimatic.
"It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.", Hofstadter's Law
Did you activate the plugin after the plugin installation?
Sure i have.
i also tested after reboot
and again after adding the path to bash in the plugin config.
certainly i also tested the curl command on the shell itself.
and i also tried another bash command.
always the same error…
someone has an exact example of the execute line that should work?
This post is deleted!