I am wondering whether you have the same issue like me. I am using several particular components to build up my own heating system per room: window contacts, thermostats, temp sensors.
For every room I need to setup several rules to achieve the following features:
- lower thermostat when window is opened
- re increase thermostat after window is closed
- different heating schedules
- heat in the evening to 23°C at 7pm
- lower a little bit to 21°C before at 11pm
- lower again to 19°C in the morning at 8am
It would be nice to have more possibilities when using thermostats in pimatic. Until now I can set eco, comfy temperatures etc. But what about a heating schedule? What about temporary switch offs when window is open? What when I am on vacation for the next 3 weeks? Disabling all schedule rules of alle rooms?
Rules are really generic, but a view that shows me the schedule in a more graphic way would be easier and nicer.
What do you think?