Plugin for Bluelink connected Kia and Hyundai cars.
With this plugin you can see the status of the car and control some of the functions.
You can get info about:
- Status of engine/airco (on/off)
- If the doors are locked or unlocked
- If the car is plugged in and charging
- The battery level (0-100%)
- The mileage (km)
- The current speed (km/h)
- The current latitude and longitude
The following controls are available:
- Start or Stop the airco/climate options; defrost, windscreen heating and temperature
- Lock or Unlock the doors
- Start or Stop the charging of the batteries
The plugin can be installed via the Pimatic gui (plugin page) or by adding “plugin”: “bluelink” to config.json
This plugin needs node 8+.