Probably you know this, but you need to install first Conbee II/Deconz, before you can use it with pimatic.
pimatic was working all the time - even with all the failures.
So i had a closer look at these messages and looked in these folders,
where the messages came from - there were packages - but these had file
sizes of 0kb - so i think it failed to get these packages - i removed all the folders - an reinstalled raspbee - now its working
/home/pi/pimatic-app/.npm/callsite/1.0.0/package/package.json <- this was empty for example
So i removed the folders of callsite / ws and cassert - wrote the plugin in the config again
and every package was installed.