@bertreb said in Release email@example.com:
again: OMG, sometimes one doesn’t see the forest as of to much trees
Surprisingly searching and connecting the plug-switch today, it’s class directly showed up as a ‘RaspbeeSwitchSensor’, which wasn’t the case yesterday, and now one can directly see all the supported values.
What I learned in additon about such devices, that one has to get them into Pimatic twice, as the switch-functionallity seems only becoming available as a pure ‘RaspbeeSwitch’. I tried to put in also the switch ID manually in the ‘RaspbeeSwitchSensor’, but that always ends with ‘Error: Device with ID: 5 not found’
Thanks for the hint and also for your instructions about which files have to be edited in which form to get in new stuff.
Thus the plug-switch I can now directly move to my Prod environment and for the shutter-switch and the siren I will wait for the update