Finally a new release after a few months of silence:
- #85 Support for RaspBeeMultiDevice (Aqara door/window sensors)
- Support for additional attributes (presence, contact, water, carbon, lux, fire)
- Update to hap-nodejs 0.6.11, this drops support for nodejs < 8
- Debug logging in hap-nodejs must be enabled by environment variable due to updated dependency.
- Generate pin code on startup if no pincode found in config, or pincode is invalid
Note that this release needs at least nodejs version 8. I hope that my latest PR to pimatic gets released so you can also stick with 0.12.x. Please note that I don’t plan to support 0.12.x anymore. So please update to a newer nodejs version to get the latest updates.