as the distance of receiving 433Mhz by DVB-T Dongle (see Topic) is to limited to my needs, i tried to develop a new protocol for rfcontroljs (which is part of pimatic-homeduino).
I made first successes:
What already works:
- receiving datas from Auriol Temperature and Humidity sensor (was part of Auriol Weather Station IAN321304_1901 / HG05124B-DCF-TX)
- decode the following datas:
- ID, Channel, Battery, Temperature, Humidity
Where i still need help / have questions:
- what are the 4 numbers in pulseLengths for (f.e.
pulseLengths: [188, 288, 632, 60916])
- which parameters of weatherxy.js/weatherxy.coffee decides if the weatherscript is used?
- i only receive datas, if my sensor is up to 8m to the Pi, how can i increase the distance
I would be glad if one of the @developer can give me some hints.
As soon as the new auriol protocol is stable, i will publish it (PR via rfcontroljs).