Hello, I have noticed a very strange reaction of my MiLight lamps today.
I wanted to register a new MiLight lamp to an existing bridge (MiLight Lamp/Bridge, v6) on the third still free zone. Two lamps (two zones) had been registered for several months. I can’t tell since when exactly.
Anyway, I tried different things, I can’t get the new MiLight registered to pimatic. I can easily register this lamp with the remote control. I can also easily register this lamp to the Bridge via Smartphone/App. Everything works. Only with pimatic I cannot switch the lamp. No reaction.
Then I disconnected one of the long working lamps from the bridge. And the new lamp was registered to the zone of the lamp that was working up to now.
With the result, I could not switch both lamps any more over pimatic.
I have no idea what has changed in the meantime. Now I can’t get both lamps connected anymore. Although the connection via SmartPhone/App to the bridge runs without any problems. After all, I can connect, disconnect and control everything via the SmartPhoneApp. So I guess something must have changed between the connection pimatic <->bridge.
I would be very pleased about a help.