so i tested your Boost-Mode
- setting the temperature to 50 isn’t the Boost-Mode of the Max-Thermostates
- Because 30 degrees is the highest temp which you could set
- just a Button which you/we manually have to pair with the MaxPlugin by a rule would be the easiest way
- and then the other heating modules could set this function also manually
- for example the rule would look like:
when mode of ChronoThermDevice is "Boost" then set mode of MaxThermostatDevice to "Boost"
to set the mode back to auto after boost you could set a timer or expand the rule from before to:
when mode of ChronoThermDevice is "Boost" then set mode of MaxThermostatDevice to "Boost" and after 300 seconds set mode of ChronoThermDevice to "auto"
do you understand what i mean?