first… excuse my english
so, i’m really new to this theme, so please excuse me if my questions sounds too silly.
what i have:
- max! eq3 set (3 thermostats, 3 wall-thermostats, 3 door-/window-contacts, 1 eco-button)
- 2 hue lights (with the old bridge)
- elgato eve plug socket
- logitech hub
- fritzbox 7490 (only for info if needed)
- macbook pro so… os x/virtual pc possible (only for info if needed)
what i want (in the end):
- control all this stuff with my iphone (if possible with ONE app)
- control (at least) the max! eq3 set from “outside” (via myfritz or however?)
- (only optional) integrate all in homekit
what i know:
almost nothing i just read now for hours in the net about fhem, homebridge and now pimatic and try to find the easiest way for me to find a solution. primary because i’m fed up with this horrible max! app for ios and just to have “one place” for my homeautomation and not to have 3 apps (or more) to turn off the light and turn on my tv.
so what is your recommendation how to begin the setup (if possible!)? ok, raspberry 3, check. and then?
- what software (just pimatic? or do i need a “combination” with fhem and homebridge?)
- what plugins
- what ios app
thank you in advance for any advice!