Thanks to the information from mwittig.
The sensor reading from ALLNET3075V3 ist solved by using pimatic-shell-execute and looks like this:
the config.json part vor Powerswitch and Voltagesensor looks like:
Pimatic Version: 0.9.33
Two devices are declared:
- Shell-switch for Powerswitch
- Shell-sensor for reading Sensors from ALLNET3075V3
The Command for the switching interface is a simple URL send by CURL
The Command to get Sensordata includes four steps:
- Get the JSON-Stream (CURL, already present at Rasbian)
(for URL-Statement see 2nd posting)
- Select the value from JSON-Data (sudo apt install jq)
- Convert XML to Text (sudo apt install html2text)
- Remove apostrophes (sed, already present at Rasbian)
The complete Command for the voltagesensor:
delivers the value 229.80 Volt.