my old Pimatic (V0,8xxx) crashed and I can’t brig it back to live.
So I make a full reinstall, first Raspbian Jessie then Pimatic V0.9 following the Installation Guide.
I have some problems but I can solve it with some tropics in this forum.
Now I can start Pimatic with “sudo service pimatic start” and the status says pimatic is running.
But when i want to open Pimatic in the webbrowser then comes a error that the connection false.
I see that in the node_modules folder there was only pimatic and splite3 no other plugins.
I looked into the config.json and there are two plugins cron and mobile-frontend.
So I installed them manually with “sudo npm install pimatic-mobile-frontend” and “sudo npm install pimatic-cron”.
I restart Pimatic without any errors but the webbrowser error is sill there.
Now I don’t know what else I can do.