I have created a new plugin for Milight which is the result of my ongoing efforts to provide better support for Milight with pimatic.
It has the following features:
- Support for the new Milight controller iBox1 and iBox2, including auto-discovery
- Improved auto-discovery supporting multi-homed hosts
- Support for bridge light of the iBox2 controller
- Milight color action to control color of MilightRGBWZone, MilightBridgeLight, and MilightFullColorZone.
Note, the action currently only changes the hue value of the lights. Brightness control can be added,
but unfortunately it is not possible to control saturation which limits the color rendition, drastically
- Implemented basic support for V6 full color bulbs (color temperature and saturation control missing to date)
- Implemented actions to control color temperature and brightness for MilightWWCWZone
The next steps are as follows:
- Improve the support for the new full color bulbs by adding the missing features, i.e. color temperature and saturation control
- Provide a custom UI control
- Provide more actions for other stuff like effect mode control and advanced dimming with fading
Contributions to the project are welcome. You can simply fork the project and create a pull request with your contribution to start with. If you like this plugin, please consider ★ starring the project on github.