i got it to work the following way - first i tried to pair the device with a master detecor like i said above, which worked.
then i reset the device (take batteries out, press test button to get all power out of the device, put batteries in, press learn button - led is green, press and hold test button until the id shows up in the debug messages).
with the reset, the device got a new id and shows up as alarm1 now.
i also reset all other devices and they got new id’s too. so i guess this is a way to get a detector to work that does not match the protocol.
just do a reset.
the reset procedure is not found in the manual, i needed to search a bit.
maybe this helps other users too…
Here you can find some information about the plugin: pimatic-mqtt.
In this forum you will also find a lot about it. And surely also help.
Tasmota has become very versatile and powerful in the meantime. And there are now a lot of devices supported. And if you have the time to wait, with AliExpress they are often very cheap.
A friend built his whole SmartHome with “tasmota - devices” and a Raspberry.